Keeping You and Your Smile Safe
We’ve missed your smile and can’t wait to reopen and welcome our patients back to our office. However, your health and safety is still our top priority.
Orthodontic treatment will look a little different for the time being. But we’re working hard to ensure you and our team can safely continue to build your smile.
Here are some of the changes you can expect:
We’ll be taking these additional steps to keep our office safe:
- All team members will wear masks at all times and gloves when necessary.
- All team members will wash their hands when they enter the office and after each appointment.
- All surfaces will be disinfected thoroughly during the day.
- 6 ft. social distancing will be strictly enforced
- Doors will remain open when possible to reduce shared surface contact.
- Toys and magazines have been removed from all waiting areas.
- All team members will complete a health screening and have their temperature taken when they arrive.
- Team members with any symptoms will be asked to stay home.
Reschedule If You’re Sick
Please reschedule your appointment if anyone in your family is experiencing any of the following symptoms, or if you’ve come in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking and/or chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
Still Available Virtually
If you don't feel comfortable coming into our office yet, you’re still welcome to complete a virtual visit or consultation.
If you’re an observation or retainer check patient, please complete a virtual visit instead of scheduling an in-office appointment.