Free Resources For Parents Of Children, Pre-Teens & Teens Regarding Orthodontic Care & Braces
Parenting these days is a complicated business! The informational video and downloadable reports presented here can help. Social media shaming and bullying has become epidemic and outright dangerous. The psychology of success for junior high, high school and college students involves the self-image, self-esteem and self-confidence. There are things kids carry with them, that they do not necessarily ever raise with their parents, that affect their susceptibility or resistance to peer pressure, their choices about personal behavior, their grades and academic achievement, and their futures. The free video and downloadable reports feature facts about such things you will want to know.
Any Mom or Dad with pre-teens or teens can benefit from the information below, but every Mom or Dad with a daughter or son who may need teeth-straightening or other orthodontic care need to educate themselves. Please take a look. And, please pass the word to any neighbors, co-workers or friends who are parents.
Does Your Child Really Need Braces –Or Will They Just Grow Out of it?
- Is a Smile Just a Cosmetic Issue?
- Can They Get By Without Braces?
- What Should I Expect When It Comes To The Cost Of Braces?
When Do You Need A General Dentist Vs. An Orthodontic Specialist?
- Choosing The Right Doctor For The Right Situation
- When An Orthodontic Specialist Is Needed
- Teaching Good Dental Hygiene Habits
Tips For Finding Great Ortho Care.
- Choosing the Right Doctor
- Starting at the Right Time
- Why Great Care Matters
8 Things Parents Should Know About Teen Self-Image
- Social Media Influences
- Peer Pressure
- Why Mom’s Opinion Matters
What Every Parent Should Know About Bullying
- How Bullying is Different Today
- Signs Your Child is Being Bullied
- What Parents Can Do
10 Ways To Help Your Child Have A Healthy Self-Image
- Making Healthy Changes
- Keys to Communication
- When to Criticize
Good Parenting In The Digital Age
- How Social Media Affects our Kids
- Sleep Matters
- Keeping Your Kids Safe Online